We are proud to announce 11 CABE students who received the Wesbild LIFT Scholarship at the CABE Secondary commencement ceremony on Monday, June 24, 2013.
The recipients are:
- Melissa Barnes to attend Blanche MacDonald to complete the Nail Parlour Program
- Lisa Bakonyi to attend Douglas College to study Child and Youth Services
- Kyle Crary to attend the British Columbia Institute of Technology to complete the Transitions to Trade program
- Melodie Giraud to attend Douglas College for the Child, Family and Community Studies program
- Sofia Hernandez to attend Douglas College and SFU to study Criminology
- Chad Hungerson to attend the British Columbia Institute of Technology in the New Media Management program
- Alex Johnstone to attend Douglas College to study Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Nicolina Mauro to attend Douglas College for the Hospitality Management program
- Darian Petrie to attend Douglas College for a Bachelor of Arts degree in General Studies
- Roxanne Saxon to attend Douglas College to study Psychology and Arts of Social Sciences
- Mackenzie Webster to attend Douglas College to study Academic Foundations of Nursing
The Wesbild LIFT Scholarship has committed significant funds over the next year and onward to support CABE graduates get post secondary training and education. The scholarship is open to current CABE graduates. Grads from up to 18 months ago can also apply, along with graduates from other schools in School District 43 but who have spent 75% or more of their time at CABE
The next rounds of applications are due in the fall. Click here to download an application form.