Congratulations! You have been awarded a Wesbild LIFT Scholarship. Now what?
The scholarship is for attendance at the post-secondary institution outlined in your letter. The scholarship is paid directly to the post-secondary institution. To use this scholarship, your studies must begin as soon as possible, but no later than 12 months after it was awarded.
The first step is to enroll in your program of choice. The Wesbild LIFT Scholarship will pay your enrollment fees. Visit Shelley McClenahan in Student Services to get started on your enrollment.
Once you have enrolled, you will be required to provide the following;
- Your student number and written confirmation of your enrollment from the Registrar’s Office at the institution you will be attending
- Fee statement (what you need to pay) from the post-secondary institution
Once this information is received, the scholarship payment is made directly to the institution. If circumstances beyond your control make it difficult to attend, please reach out to CABE ASAP to discuss next steps.
What are the conditions of your scholarship?
There are some conditions that you must agree to in order to receive your scholarship. They are as follows;
- Write a letter to Port Coquitlam Community Foundation, CABE and Wesbild to update us about your experience during your program or current term at school
- Attend Alumni events to talk to Port Coquitlam Community Foundation, CABE and Wesbild about your experience at school
- If your program is multiple semesters long, all of the above and your up to date transcript is required to renew your scholarship for additional semesters.
All of the above communication should be directed to each of the following;