To be eligible, the applicant must:
- be a current grade 12 student at CABE (or GOAL) or have graduated CABE (or GOAL) within the last 18 months. Students who have attended CABE (or GOAL) for at least 75% of high school but are graduating from another school are also eligible to apply
- demonstrate academic success sufficient to enter post-secondary
- wanting to take a program publicly funded post-secondary institution
- willing to submit proof of completion and a written report upon completion of the applicable term of studies
* Only one scholarship will be awarded per student.